Full Time Law Offices Receptionist/Secretary/Property Management Assistant
American Fork, UT. Can start immediately. Hourly Wage DOE
Job Description: (This is a long term career track position)
Full-Time Law Offices Receptionist/Secretary/Property Management Assistant to work 8-5p M-F. Answer phones, greet clients, file maintenance and calendar upkeep. Also includes general legal secretary duties inc. document prep, file maintenance, research & basic bookkeeping. Law Practice involves Personal Injury, Family/Divorce, Criminal Defense, Bankruptcy, Estate Planning and Business. Currently a three-attorney firm with one paralegal. The successful candidate will also be involved with commercial and residential property management. This is a long term non-benefits position.
Click the following links for more info:
- At least ONE (1) YEAR LEGAL OR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE. (Preferred) Excellent office and clerical experience may be substituted. A.D. or equivalent.
- Strong people skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have strong Microsoft Office application skills.
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly and efficiently.
- Operate independently, without supervision, if needed after orientation and training.
- Demonstrate initiative and focus on detail and organization.
- Understand the importance of confidentiality and privileged communications.
- Ability to work swiftly but carefully.
- Organize and prioritize time and tasks.
- Receive rents and communicate effectively with tenants, service providers and vendors.
- Work effectively and with others in high pressure environments and on tight time lines.
How to Apply: email: firstname.lastname@example.org w/resume, references and wage requirements. No phone calls please.